followers

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Goodies Galore and an Explore

I caved. I did. I got sucked into the HSN hype and excitement of them selling fast and jumped. My new Cricut Explore machine will be here on Feb. 27th (supposedly). Yay.
After reading blogs and general info on message boards, I do think I might just switch over to the digi world all together. I might have to do a little rearraging in my craft room this weekend to make room for the new machine. I might just be moving the other two off the table completely. Who knows. Once my carts are loaded into the new program cloud... I may just pack those away too! Crazy talk. I know.

I also had my V Day swap opening and my lovely partner spoiled me and got me some products I've really needed (wanted lol)

 I've really taken to the Spectrum Noir markers and she got me a set of my favorite colors... pink! I started with copic markers but with the price, how often I used them and what I use them for, the Spectrum markers make more sense. I also got a stack of stamped images from her to use my markers on.
 2. Out of all the stickles I own, wouldn't ya think I'd own blue? Not turquoise, teal, light blue.... oh, I've got all those lol Thank goodness I got blue now. She also got me that nifty little Imaginisce ribbon cutter. I've read other crafters post negative reviews about this. I'm not sure what they were expecting it to do but I can say I've tried it and I LOVE it! It works just as I expected it to and it is perfect. I needed it to cut and seal the ribbon and it does that, neat and clean.
3. Some hand-crafted goodies from my swap partner and one of the images she stamped for me that I used my markers on and put in the frame she made.


Thanks again to my wonderful Cricut Circle swap partner, Scrapin*Creations (Ali).

No comments:

Post a Comment