followers

Monday, February 10, 2014

My first post!!

Just gonna jump in here. This week I'm anticipating the new release from ProvoCraft of their machine... the Explore. I'm not completely sold on this product but will be excited to see it in action on HSN (starting @ 9pm PT 2/11) that will be airing throughout the day on Tues and Wed. Who knows... there might be room on my table for another Cricut.

I belong to the Cricut Circle and on Wed. I will  be participating in a Valentine's Day swap opening. I have a great partner, Scrapin*Creations, who lives just south of me in Oregon. Will be posting pics of that.

With all the hype on the Super Bowl last week there has been a flux in lime green and navy blue craft items at our local stores and by all means if you didn't grab it when it was there, one is just out of luck it seems! I made a few items to celebrate but was extremely excited to add these little gems to my yarn stash.
This is Loops & Threads, Soft & Shiny in Citrus. It is a #4 medium weight yarn and this color couldn't be any more perfect for the SEAHAWKS! (please don't hate me... I live in the NW and we've waited for this a long long time) This brand also has a wonderful navy that I will be scooping up to make projects for the following season. This yarn is so soft and so silky shiny, I can't wait to start using it!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find this? I MUST find it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually found it at Michael's and pretty sure I used a coupon for it also. They don't seem to have the color available at the online store, I would just check your local store. I love how silky soft this yarn is. A "must have" yarn for all Seahawks fans!

      Delete